SUMMER SCHEME & SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
We offer a number of social activities throughout the year with an extensive summer provision providing vital respite for families and people with learning disabilities
Foyle Parents and Friends offers a summer scheme to people with learning disabilities ages 5-60 years of age. The scheme:
- Works with over 160 people
- Operates over 4 weeks of the summer
- Caters for people aged 5-60 years old
- Offers a variety of activities and outings
- 40 places per day
- Over 25 volunteers helping to deliver the programme
We also offer social clubs on a Monday and Thursday evening.
On a Monday we offer a ten pin bowling club based in the Brunswick Bowling alley, Derry/ Londonderry. For more information see our FACEBOOK page or contact us directly.
On a Thursday the Tuned In Project offer a social club for young people aged 14-25 with activities including talent shows, movie making, karaoke’s and disco’s. For more info check out the Tuned In Project website